In an effort to provide you the most efficient, while keeping it teeth-friendly, gum-friendly, and safe, we bring in the trending option that most people choose nowadays for their dental care needs: Montgomery Cosmetic Dentistry.
Before we introduce you a number of Montgomery Cosmetic Dentistry options and what each does, let us briefly but concisely define the term. Cosmetic Dentistry is commonly applied to any dental work to improve a patient’s teeth, gums, mouth, and even a person’s smile. Conservative Cosmetic Dentistry Techniques can guarantee safety and efficiency as well as the preservation of the teeth’s natural structure.
A patient can choose from a range of treatments or procedures that Montgomery Cosmetic Dentistry has to offer. Each is distinguished from the other depending on the person’s dental care and improvement needs.
· Bite Reclamation is good for those who have a compacted or closed look to their smile or their face. This is because they have altered vertical dimension caused by too much abrasion on teeth as a result of friction in grinding or acid reflux. This treatment opens up a patient’s bite to recover vertical dimension. This procedure can even eliminate unwanted wrinkles which often eliminate the need of a plastic surgery.
· Cosmetic Gum Surgery is recommended for those who have a “gummy smile”. Patients who have more gums exposed when they smile can actually alter that through this procedure. Cosmetic Gum Surgery corrects receding gums and reduces further gum shrinkage.
· Dental Bonding is good for those who want to improve the color of a tooth or set of teeth, to reshape teeth, to repair decayed teeth, to fill the spaces between teeth, and/or to repair chipped or cracked teeth. This procedure can also secure a section of a tooth’s root that has been out in the open due to receding gums.
· Dental Bridges replace a missing tooth or set of teeth.
· Dental Crowns are tooth shaped caps placed over a tooth to cover it. This can help protecting a weak tooth from breaking, hold together some portions of a cracked tooth, restore broken tooth, and hold a dental bridge in place. Dental crowns can also cover dental implants and discolored teeth.
· Dental Implants are great solution for missing teeth. A titanium root device for dentistry is used to support the restoration of a missing tooth or set of teeth.
· Gum Lift is a Cosmetic Dentistry procedure where the gum line is raised and sculpted to create the look of more symmetrical teeth, which in result, makes your smile artistically pleasing.
· Teeth Whitening. As the procedure’s name suggests, it whitens the teeth for a brighter smile. Tooth or teeth whitening is performed to lighten discolored tooth or set of teeth, reduce staining, or simply to give you a brighter and whiter teeth.
· Veneers are used to wrap the front surface of teeth to change and improve the teeth’s appearance.